You've been waiting months and the time has finally come...your wedding gown has arrived! Amidst all the excitement you're feeling about getting to see your gown again, here are some helpful tips on how to prepare for your Bridal Styling Appointment!
1. Get excited! After months of staring at photos, you finally get to put YOUR dress on again and take it home with you!
2. Decide who you want to share this special moment with. Was there someone who wasn't able to be there when you said "YES" to the dress? This is the perfect time to reveal your dream gown to them!
3. Schedule your hair/makeup trial for the same day. Your Bridal Styling appointment is the perfect opportunity to fully envision yourself on your special day. Try booking your hair and makeup trial for the same day as your styling appointment to completely capture that bridal look! Plus, this will help you pick out the perfect hair accessories or veil to work with your wedding hairstyle.
4. Gather your 'Something Borrowed' items. Are you planning to wear a family necklace, veil or other special accessory? Be sure to bring these pieces with to try on with YOUR gown!
5. Think about what accessories you still need to complete your bridal look. Are you still searching for the perfect earrings, necklace, bracelet, hair piece or veil? Let us help you complete your wedding day look with our one-of-a-kind accessories!
6. Wear the undergarments you plan to wear on your special day. Does your gown have a low back? Plunging neckline? Illusion bodice? Now is the time to ensure your undergarments work with your dress!
7. Bring all your shoe options. What bride doesn't love shoes? Bring all your shoe options to see which look best with your dream gown!
8. Make a reservation at your favorite Milwaukee restaurant following your appointment. Keep the excitement and celebration going with a delicious meal following your Bridal Styling appointment! Need recommendations? Just ask your stylist and they will be happy to share their favorite Milwaukee food spots!
Photography: Whitney and Matsaya