It's a common misconception that simple styles can be mistaken for boring in comparison to the glammed-up, embellished dresses that hang on the racks of every bridal boutique. If you're a bride seeking a chic wedding gown with clean-cut lines and architecturally stunning silhouettes, these simple gowns will still make a big impact. After all less is more, right?! Get ready, you're about to fall in love with our top 5 minimalistic bridal gowns!
1. Mikaella 2261 - This sleek crepe dress is dainty and feminine and features spaghetti straps and a low back. Even better - it comes with a belt to spice up your look!
2. Jenny Yoo Gretchen - With it's clean seams, a sheath silhouette, and a framed open back, Gretchen is unmatched when it comes to a minimal, delicate style.
3. Jenny Yoo Bennett - Needless to say, all of us at Miss Ruby have been falling in love with this regal cape. Bennett's crepe fabric sculpts in all the right places and is the ultimate way to make a statement in a clean-cut gown.
4. Mikaella 2310 - Who says a minimal style needs to be fitted? This classic silhouette is making all our dancing dreams come true. With the v-shaped Italian tulle inserts, this gown is definitely not lacking in structure or comfort.
5. Robert Bullock Tyche - This gown is literally named after a goddess, and makes every bride that puts it on feel like one! The satin and deep-v create a timeless yet contemporary look for any minimal bride.